Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018
Location-Based Marketing (LBM) is a form of mobile marketing that delivers mobile display banner ads, paid search ads, and other forms of ads directly to user handsets often within proximity of point-of-sale (POS) location.
Mobile location based advertising is also increasing and will be almost 65% of total mobile advertising revenue by 2018. LBM is expected to grow 150% by 2020 and location based ad will generate double CTR comparing industry average of 0.4%.
Market growth is fueled by multipurpose use of smart phones & tablet devices such as shopping, entertainment, social networking, mobile commerce etc. Stakeholders’ openness toward adopting mobile LBM technology outweighs other growth factors.
This research analyzes the LBM market, ecosystem, market players, and revenue forecast 2013 - 2018.
Companies in Report:
- In depth analysis of mobile location search, coupon and proximity solution providers
- Understand how mobile marketing is a bridge to mobile commerce and the role of location in both
- Understand the latest LBM technology, market adoption trend, consumer spending and merged role of ecosystem players
- Identify emerging OSS and monitoring technologies driving continuous presence/location data from carriers that can be leveraged for mobile marketing
- Identify mobile OS share of LBS devices, global LBM revenue, regional revenue, search vs. display ads wise contribution and market share by ad formats
- Mobile Commerce
- Proximus Mobility
- Retail companies
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless device companies
- Bricks and motor merchants
- Mobile marketing companies
- Location technology companies
- Wireless infrastructure companies
- Mobile and social commerce companies
- Mobile content and application companies
this is delivered as a Zip file.
Mind Commerce Publishing's research methodology encompasses input from a wide variety of sources.
We rely heavily upon our Subject Matter Experts (SME) in terms of their market knowledge, unique perspective, and vision. We utilize SME industry contacts as well as previous customers and participants in our market surveys and interactive interviews.
In addition, we rely upon our extensive internal database, which contains modeling, qualitative analysis, and quantitative data. We review secondary sources and compare to our primary sources to update previous findings (for prior version reports) and/or compile baseline information for technology and market modeling.
We share preliminary models with industry contacts (select previous clients, experts, and thought leaders) to verify the veracity of initial modeling. Prior to final report production (analysis, findings, and conclusions), we engage in an internal review with internal SMEs as well as cross-expertise, senior staff members to challenge results.
We believe that forecasts should be prepared as part of an integrated process which involves both quantitative as well as qualitative factors. We follow the following 3-step process for forecasting.
Step 1 - Forecasts Input:
The inputs for the present and historical revenues are derived from industry players. Financial and other quantitative data for individual sub-market categories are derived from original research and tested with interviews with major industry constituents.
Step 2 - Forecasting of Future Years:
Mind Commerce extends forecasts based on a variety of factors including demand drivers as well as supply side data. Key success factors and assumptions are considered.
Step 3 - Validation of Data:
The final step is to validate projections, which is accomplished in consultation with both internal and external industry experts, including both topic and regional experts. Adjustments are made to the forecasts based on factors identified throughout this process.