Zinc Chemicals Market by Type (Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Chloride), Application (Rubber Compounding, Agriculture, Glass & Ceramics, Paint & Coatings, Chemicals, Food & Pharmaceuticals, Textiles), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“Zinc chemicals market to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% (2017-2022)”
The global zinc chemicals market is projected to reach USD 10.41 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2017 and 2022. Rapid increasing demand for zinc chemicals in the agriculture and glass & ceramics industries and rapid growth of the automotive industry in Asia Pacific are driving the growth of the global zinc chemicals market.
“Rubber compounding is expected to be the largest application segment during the forecast period”
Rubber compounding is estimated to be the largest application segment in the global zinc chemicals market during the forecast period, in terms of value and volume. In rubber compounding application, zinc chemicals are used to manufacture rubber chemicals. Zinc chemical such as zinc oxide is used in commercial production of rubber; also zinc oxide and stearic acid are together used to accelerate its curing process. Zinc chemicals are used to produce radial tires, bias tires, conveyor belts, hose, rubber belt, rubber shoes, and latex gloves. Hence, the growth of the automotive industry is driving the rubber compounding segment.
“Asia Pacific expected to be the largest and fastest-growing market for zinc chemicals”
Asia Pacific is projected to be the largest as well as the fastest-growing market for zinc chemicals during the forecast period. The high demand for zinc chemicals from countries, such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India is driving the market in this region. The growth of prominent industries such as agriculture, plastics, rubber compounding, and manufacturing has increased the demand for zinc chemicals in this region.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 37%, and Others – 13%
• By Designation: C Level – 46%, Director Level – 31%, and Others – 23%
• By Region: North America – 33%, Europe – 28%, Asia Pacific – 22%, South America – 11%, and the Middle East & Africa – 6%
The companies profiled in this market research report are U.S. Zinc (US), GHC (Canada), Akrochem (US), BruggemannChemical (Germany), Weifang Longda Zinc Industry (China), Hakusuitech (Japan), American Chemet Corporation (US), Rubamin (India), and Zinc Oxide LLC (US).
This research report categorizes the global zinc chemicals market on the basis of type, application, and region. The report includes detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth of the global zinc chemicals market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. A detailed analysis of key industry players has been done to provide insights on business overviews, products & services, key strategies, investments & expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and other recent developments associated with the market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the global zinc chemicals market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of market sizes for the overall market and its subsegments across regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, product developments, partnerships & collaborations, agreements & contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the zinc chemicals market.