Welding Equipment, Accessories, and Consumables Market by Technology (Arc Welding and Oxy-Fuel Welding), Equipment Type (Welding Electrode, Filler Metal, and Oxy-fuel Gas), Accessory, Consumable, End-Use Industry, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“Growing construction industry, new orders in manufacturing industries, and public expenditure from governments, to drive the market for welding equipment, accessories, and consumables across the world”
The global market for welding equipment, accessories, and consumables is projected to grow from USD 19.57 billion in 2016 to USD 24.0 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.23%. Growth in the construction industry throughout the world, uptick of consumer spending, full capacity utilization of the manufacturers, and increase in automobiles sales have played a huge role in providing the necessary momentum to the welding equipment, accessories, and consumables market.
“Arc welding segment holds a large market share and is expected to gain maximum traction during the forecast period”
The arc welding segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the welding equipment, accessories, and consumables market, by technology, for the next five years. The main growth drivers for the arc welding segment in this market are the manufacturing industry and the steel industry; the steel industry plays a vital role as steel is consumed in the construction industry, fabrication, and the manufacturing industry.
“Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2015”
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the total demand generated by the global welding equipment, accessories, and consumables market in 2015 because of the willingness of companies in the region to take up capital-intensive projects, along with the availability of technical expertise. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market for welding equipment, accessories, and consumables during the forecast period, owing to the rising economy and the rapid growth in the infrastructure sector.
Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts, in order to collect data related to different aspects of welding equipment, accessories, and consumables. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 – 32%, Tier 2 – 43%, and Tier 3 – 25%
By Designation: C level – 15%, Director level – 50%, and Others – 35%
By Region: North America – 20%, Europe – 16%, Asia-Pacific – 47%, and RoW – 17%
The various suppliers of welding equipment, accessories, and consumables and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Coflax corporations. (U.S.)
2. Lincoln Electric Inc. (U.S.)
3. Illinois Tool Works Inc. (U.S)
4. Air Liquidie (France)
5. BOC. (U.K.)
6. GCE holding AB (Sweden)
7. Koike Aronson Inc. (U.S.)
8. Fronius international GMBH (Austria)
9. The linde group (Germany)
10. Messer group (Germany)
11. Matheson tri-gas Inc. (U.S.)
12. Bug-O (U.S.)
13. Gentec (China)
14. Muller (Germany)
15. Afrox (South Africa)
16. Cavagna group (Italy)
17. Rotarex (Luxemburg)
18. Gasiq (Sweden)
19. Yildiz (Istanbul)
20. Hypertherm (U.S.)
REASONS TO BUY THE REPORT:
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market for welding equipment, accessories, and consumables comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the welding equipment, accessories, and consumables market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook