Test Data Management Market by Component (Solutions and Services), Application (Data Subsetting, Data Masking, and Data Compliance and Security), Deployment Type, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“Enhanced quality of test conditions and growing need for leveraging data integration tools are driving the Test Data Management (TDM) market”
The TDM market size is expected to grow from USD 584.6 million in 2017 to USD 1,060.9 million by 2022, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% during the forecast period. This market is driven optimized storage and processing costs, and better technical support to black-box testing teams. On the other hand, regulatory compliances for TDM solutions may restraint the TDM market growth.
“Data compliance and security application is expected to hold the major market size during the forecast period”
The amount of data managed in an organization’s databases is tremendous and it is expected to multiply in the next decade and the IT environments are becoming increasingly complex and require more data for testing. To define and classify sensitive data and to recognize the flow of application data across other applications and databases, the data compliance and security application is necessary in an information-sensitive environment. The data compliance and security solutions help to prevent private and sensitive data to get breached out. Every company and every department requires to adhere to different compliances and secure data at each level of hierarchy in an organization for the data flow of an application.
“Services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Services considered for TDM market are implementation, consulting, support and maintenance, and training and education. These services assist organizations in deploying the solutions on their premises or the cloud. Vendors provide a complete range of services that help companies conduct various activities necessary for business functions. The services segment is believed to have a very promising future, as the TDM market is expected to evolve rapidly and needs proper pre- and post-consulting services, deployment, and overall management of its solutions. Hence, service providers are majorly focusing on delivering dedicated services by understanding the buyers’ demands and needs.
“Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to have high growth potential during the forecast period”
APAC has a favorable market for TDM vendors. To increase the data reliability, SMEs are adopting cloud deployment. Leading TDM players focus on acquiring emerging TDM vendors to strengthen their position in the market with a larger product portfolio as well as expand its reach across regions. Among the APAC countries, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, and Australia are good prospects for the TDM market. Major vendors offering TDM solutions in the APAC region are Cigniti, Infosys, and Wipro.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with the key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below as:
• By company type: Tier I – 35%, Tier II – 45%, and Tier III – 20%
• By designation: C-Level – 35%, D-Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
• By region: North America – 40%, Europe – 28%, APAC – 25%, MEA –4%, and Latin America – 3%.
The TDM ecosystem comprises major vendors, such as CA Technologies (US), Cigniti Technologies (India), Compuware (US), DATPROF (the Netherlands), Delphix Corporation (US), Ekobit (Croatia), IBM (US), Informatica (US), Infosys (India), Innovative Routines International (US), MENTIS (US), Original Software Group (UK), and Solix Technologies (US).
The report includes in-depth competitive analysis of these key players in the TDM market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies. The research report segments the TDM market by component (solutions and services), application, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and region.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The TDM market has been segmented on the basis of components (solutions and services), applications, deployment types, organization sizes, verticals, and regions. The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the TDM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across various industries and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders in better understanding the competitors and gaining more insights to better position their businesses. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, and mergers and acquisitions. Besides, there are company profiles of 13 players offering services in this market. In this section, market internals have been provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.