Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) Market by Component (Hardware, and Software), Device Type (Portable, and Vehicular), Application (Commercial, and Public Safety), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
“Terrestrial trunked radio market to grow at a CAGR of 17.08% between 2017 and 2022”
The terrestrial trunked radio market is expected to reach USD 4.40 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 17.08% between 2017 and 2022. The major reason for the growth of the terrestrial trunked radio is the growing demand for mission critical communications globally, transition of radio communication devices from analog to digital, and growing use of mobile radio communications in the transportation industry. High infrastructure cost for TETRA networks is a major restraining factor for the growth of the terrestrial trunked radio market.
“Military and defense drives the terrestrial trunked radio market; it held the largest market share in 2016.”
Military and defense is the largest application driving the growth of TETRA for mission critical operations. Portable and vehicular radios are now available with inbuilt world class standard TETRA to cater to the needs of critical and seamless communications in military and defense, and homeland security. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the terrestrial trunked radio market for defense and homeland security applications.
“Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market.”
This report covers the terrestrial trunked radio market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The terrestrial trunked radio market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Europe is the largest region for the terrestrial trunked radio market. The high adoption of TETRA networks in public and commercial applications, and presence of established players are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the terrestrial trunked radio market in this region.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 35%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives – 40%, Directors – 35%, and Others – 25%
• By Region: North America – 25%, Europe – 35%, APAC – 35%, and RoW – 5%
The key players in the terrestrial trunked radio market profiled in this report are Motorola Solutions, Inc. (US), Airbus Defense and Space Corporation (France), Hytera Communications Corporation Limited (China), JVCKENWOOD Corporation (Japan), Sepura PLC (UK), Simoco Group (UK), DAMM Cellular Systems A/S (Denmark), Rohill Engineering B.V. (Netherlands), Bitea Limited (UK), and Rolta India Limited (India).
The report provides a clear analysis of terrestrial trunked radio and its usages across different applications, devices, and regions. This report aims to estimate the market size and future growth potential of this market across segments such as components, device types, applications, and regions. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market, along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
• This report includes market statistics pertaining to components, device types, applications, and geographies, along with their respective market sizes.
• Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the terrestrial trunked radio market have been offered in this report.
• Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast by component, device type, application, and geography have been conducted to provide an overall view of the terrestrial trunked radio market.
• This report will help stakeholders better understand their competitors and gain insights on ways to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product developments, and contracts.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook