Telecom Cloud Market by Type (Solution and Service), Application (Billing & Provisioning and Traffic Management), Service Model (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“Growing awareness about telecom cloud among enterprises and the need for low operational and administration costs are expected to drive the overall telecom cloud market”
The telecom cloud market size is estimated to grow from USD 10.92 billion in 2016 to USD 30.79 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.0%, due to the need for low operational and administration costs & the growing awareness about telecom cloud among the enterprises. As enterprises are looking for easy-to-implement and cost-effective solutions, cloud solutions & services are the most appropriate to cater this requirement. However, risk of information loss is the major restraint in the overall growth of the market.
“Content delivery network is expected to be the most promising solution during the forecast period”
The implementation of Content Delivery Network (CDN) among businesses is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. CDN helps reduce the workload on the network administration, provides scalability to meet the demand of changing technologies, and helps save the business cost; therefore, it is expected to gain a high market traction.
“Professional services are expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The professional services in the telecom cloud market is estimated to have the highest growth during the forecast period of 2016–2021, as these are important to manage the entire lifecycle of the solution, till it is completely deployed. This service includes training & consulting, support & maintenance, custom development services, and equipment installing.
“Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period and North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period”
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow with the highest rate during the forecast period. The surge in growth is anticipated owing to technological advancements, along with mandatory regulations imposed by government regulatory entities to adopt the best-in-class technology & standards. North America is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the telecom cloud market in 2016. There are various factors that contribute to this growth: the presence of large enterprises with employees who possess strong technical skills, increasing technologically-advanced solutions & services, and high penetration into the growing industries of the market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments & subsegments gathered through the secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The breakup of profiles of primary discussion participants are given below:
• By Company Type: Tier-1 (18%), Tier-2 (31%), and Tier-3 (51%) companies
• By Designation: C-level (42%), Director Level (33%), and Others (25%)
• By Region: North America (47%), Europe (31%), Asia-Pacific (14%), and Rest of World (8%)
The list of telecom cloud vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
1. AT&T, Inc. (Dallas, Texas, U.S.)
2. BT Group PLC (London, U.K.)
3. Verizon Communication, Inc. (New Jersey, U.S.)
4. Level 3 Communications, Inc. (Broomfield, Colorado, U.S.)
5. Deutsche Telekom (Bonn, Germany)
6. NTT Communications Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
7. CenturyLink, Inc. (Louisiana, U.S.)
8. Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singapore)
9. Orange Business Service (Paris, France)
10. Ericsson (Stockholm, Sweden)
The global telecom cloud market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, service model, organization size, vertical, and region. The various types of analysis covered in the study include telecom cloud ecosystem, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, and market dynamics.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the telecom cloud market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market & the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, & opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders better understand the competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.