Search and Rescue (SAR) Equipment Market by Application (Combat & Urban), Equipment (Rescue, Search, Communication, Technical, Medical, Logistics & Planning), Platform (Airborne, Marine & Ground-Based) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
SAR Equipment market projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.03% during the forecast period
The SAR Equipment market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 113.62 billion in 2017 to USD 125.66 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 2.03% from 2017 to 2022. The factors expected to drive the market in the coming years are increased focus of countries on the safety of their citizens and rising terrorism and insurgency.
Based on platform, the ground-based segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2017
Based on platform, the ground-based segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the SAR equipment market in 2017. The growth of the ground-based platform segment is attributed to the rising need for the provision of better services during accidents and natural calamities on land and to help people in situations of distress.
Based on application, the combat SAR equipment segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2017
Based on application, the combat SAR segment is estimated to be the largest segment in the SAR equipment market in 2017. The key factors expected to propel the demand for combat SAR equipment are the increasing advancements in SAR equipment used during war, in and around combat zones. These advancements include the development of SAR aircraft such as Bell Osprey, advanced mission planning equipment, infrared devices, and so on.
Based on equipment, the logistics equipment segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2017
Based on equipment, the logistics equipment segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the SAR equipment market in 2017. The growth is attributed to the logistics equipment required to maintain SAR squads. Demand for protective gear, administrative equipment, and reference materials is increasing for urban and combat SAR operations. This rise in demand is fueling the growth of the SAR logistics equipment market.
North America is estimated to be the largest SAR equipment market in 2017 North America is estimated to lead the SAR equipment market in 2017. The major countries considered under this region are the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. leads the SAR equipment market in North America. Factors responsible for this dominance of North America are combat SAR aircraft modernization programs and increasing demand for human safety in urban areas during disasters and natural calamities
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
• By Region: North America – 26%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 22%, South America – 13% and Middle East and Africa - 9%
Some of the key players operating in the SAR equipment market include Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Rockwell Collins (U.S.), Thales Group (France), Leonardo S.p.A. (Italy), Textron (U.S.), and General Dynamics Corporation (U.S.), among others.
The study segments the SAR equipment market on the basis of platform (airborne, marine and ground-based), application (combat, urban) and equipment (rescue equipment, search equipment, communication equipment, technical equipment, medical equipment, logistics equipment, planning equipment) and maps these segments and subsegments across major regions worldwide, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (Rest of the World). The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding the market dynamics and major factors that influence the growth of the SAR equipment market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with analyzing micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the SAR equipment market.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, the SAR equipment market report focuses on various levels of analyses — industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, high-growth regions, and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The SAR equipment market report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information regarding the competitive landscape in the SAR equipment market
• Market Size: Market size in the financial year 2015-2016 and projection of the market size between 2017 and 2022
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the SAR equipment market
• Market Overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the SAR equipment market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets by analyzing markets for SAR equipment across various regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the SAR equipment market
• Regional Analysis: Factors influencing the market shares in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook