Radiation Dose Management Market by Products & Services (Standalone, Integrated Solutions, Consulting Services), Application (Computed Tomography, Fluoroscopy, Mammography), End user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Settings) - Global Forecast to 2022
The global radiation dose management market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 42.0% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 931.3 million by 2022 from USD 161.3 million in 2017. The growing adoption of EHR systems, increasing initiatives for the implementation of health information exchanges (HIEs), growing awareness on radiation safety, increasing radiation exposure to patients, and increasing number of diagnostic imaging exams across the globe are other factors driving the growth of the radiation dose management market. However, the lack of in-house education and training on radiation dose management, lack of understanding amongst physicians and technologists towards dose optimization approaches, and low adoption of radiation dose management solutions in emerging countries are some of the factors restraining the growth of this market.
In this report, the radiation dose management market is segmented by products & services, modality, and end user. On the basis of products and services, the market is segmented into solutions and services. The solutions market is further subdivided into standalone solutions and integrated solutions. The services market is subdivided into implementation and integration services, support and maintenance services, consulting services, and education and training services. By modality, the market is divided into computed tomography, fluoroscopy and interventional imaging, radiography & mammography, and nuclear medicine. The market is further segmented by end users into hospitals, ambulatory care settings, and research institutes and academic medical centers.
North America represented the largest radiation dose management market in 2016, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. On the other hand, the European market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The growth of the European market is mainly driven by the EU directive requirements regarding radiation dose and the growing focus on improving the quality care given to patients.
Prominent players in the radiation dose management market are Bayer AG (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), PACSHealth LLC (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Novarad Corporation (U.S.), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), AGFA Healthcare (Belgium), Sectra AB (Sweden), QAELUM N.V. (Belgium), Bracco Imaging S.p.A. (Italy), and Medsquare (France).
The report analyzes the various types of radiation dose management solutions and services and their adoption pattern. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the global radiation dose management market for different segments such as products and services, modality, end user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (Market Penetration, Product Development/Innovation, Market Development, Market Diversification, and Competitive Assessment) for reaping greater market shares.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the radiation dose management market. The report analyzes the radiation dose management systems market by products and services, modality, end user, and region
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the radiation dose management market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information on lucrative emerging markets by products &services, modality, end user, and region
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information on new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the radiation dose management market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and analysis of the leading players in the radiation dose management market