Patient Engagement Solutions Market by Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Delivery mode (On-Premise, Cloud), End User (Provider, Payer), Applications (Home Health, Financial Health), Therapeutic Area - Global Forecast to 2022
“Patient engagement solutions market is projected to register a CAGR of 16.2%”
The global patient engagement solutions market is estimated to register a CAGR of 16.2% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 18.68 billion. The key factors driving the growth of the overall patient engagement solutions market include the rise in aging population, increasing burden of chronic diseases and focus of patients on self-managing their care has led to an increase in the adoption of patient engagement solutions globally. However, in spite of the numerous benefits certain barriers such as security of patient data and lack of interoperability are restraining the growth of this market.
“The healthcare providers are projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Based on end users, the patient engagement solutions market is segmented into healthcare providers, payers, individual users, and other end users (including government bodies, employer groups, and pharmaceutical companies). During the forecast period, the healthcare providers segment is expected to register the highest CAGR. This growth is mainly due to the increasing number of healthcare providers adopting patient engagement solutions to curtail the rising cost of healthcare, offer of value-based care to the population, and improve financial outcomes. Patient engagement solutions help providers to improve patient experience, meet the increasing demand for convenient access to health information, and better serve patients who are motivated to self-manage their care.
“Europe to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
Europe is expected to register the highest CAGR in the global patient engagement solutions market for the forecast period of 2017–2022. The growing demand for advanced healthcare solutions and efficient healthcare delivery in Germany, role of NHS in the UK, implementation of the Dossier Médical Personnel (DMP) in France, and rising number of initiatives to improve care coordination in RoE are expected to drive the adoption of patient engagement solutions in these countries.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
• By Company Type – Tier 1–85%, Tier 2–9%, and Tier 3–6%
• By Designation – C-level–81%, Director Level–10%, Others–9%
• By Region – North America–40%, Europe–20%, Asia-Pacific–29%, RoW–11%
Some of the major players in the patient engagement solutions market include McKesson Corporation (US), Allscripts (US), IBM (US), athenahealth (US), Cerner Corporation (US), and Orion Health (New Zealand).
The report analyzes the patient engagement solutions market and aims at estimating the market size and the future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as components, therapeutic area, application, end user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the market
• Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and service launches in the market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by component, delivery mode, end user, application, therapeutic area, and region
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and services of leading players in the global market