Network Automation Market by Solution (SD-WAN, Network Automation Tool, Intent-Based Networking), Network Infrastructure (Physical, Virtual, Hybrid Network), Service, Deployment, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“The network automation market projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 48.7% during the forecast period”
The global network automation market size is expected to grow from USD 2.32 billion in 2017 to USD 16.89 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 48.7% during the forecast period. The growing adoption of smart connected devices across all industry verticals and of virtual and software-defined network infrastructure, and network downtime caused by human errors are major factors driving the network automation market. Human error is one of the biggest and most important reasons driving the demand for network automation solutions. However, availability of open-source automation solutions is anticipated to be a major restraining factor for the market growth.
“The intent-based networking segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Intent-based networking offers enhanced access control, scalability, security, and multi-vendor device management in an enterprise network. The intent-based networking takes business policy as its inputs, converts the requirement to a network configuration, and generates a network design. The system is capable of taking action dynamically, enforce the intent in real time by rerouting traffic, blocking malware traffic, or modifying capacity. Intent-based networking is a nascent technology which is believed to help improve network availability and agility (two major concerns for modern day enterprises).
“Physical network infrastructure and automation segment is expected to hold the largest market size in the network automation market during the forecast period”
The physical network configuration and automation segment is based on the requirement and need to enable the setup and configuration, patching, rollout and rollback, resource use, and change history of the physical network infrastructure. These solutions capture data and dependency information into the snapshots that let network administrators to establish configuration baselines and gold standard for continuous change tracking and to detect configuration drifts in multivendor network devices.
“North America is expected to hold the largest market size, and Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in the network automation market during the forecast period. The growth of evolving low-power high-range IoT technologies and automation bringing major technological revolution in this region.
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to be the fastest growing region in the network automation market, as various enterprises in this region are implementing network automation solutions across their networks. The high adoption rate of new technologies has made this region a lucrative market for IT companies. Rapidly growing web, telecom, data centers, and IoT in APAC drives the need to monitor, protect, and manage these applications from vulnerabilities. It is a major concern for enterprises.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size of several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of primary participants’ profiles is as follows:
• By Company: Tier 1 – 30 %, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 30%
• By Designation: C-Level – 72%, Director Level – 14%, and Others – 14%
• By Region: North America – 57%, Europe – 14%, and APAC – 29%
The network automation market includes various major vendors, such as Cisco (US), Juniper Networks (US), IBM (US), Micro Focus (UK), NetBrain Technologies (US), SolarWinds (US), Riverbed Technology (US), BMC Software (US), Apstra (US), BlueCat (Canada), Entuity (UK), and Veriflow (US).
The report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the network automation market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies. The report segments the network automation market by component (solution and service), organization size, vertical, and region.
Reasons to buy the Report:
The network automation market has been segmented on the basis of components (solutions and services), organization size, verticals, and regions.
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in the network automation market in the following ways:
1. The overall network automation market revenue stream has been estimated based on revenues generated by vendors offering network automation solutions and associated services. Associated services comprise deployment and integration, strategic consulting, training and education, and support and maintenance services offered by professional service providers, including Managed Service Providers (MSPs). The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments. The market numbers are further split into verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. The report will help the stakeholders understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their market position. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook