Interactive Whiteboard Market by Screen Size (Up to 69”, 70”–90”, Above 90”), Technology (Infrared, Resistive, Capacitive, Electromagnetic), End User (Education, Corporate, and Government), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023
“Interactive whiteboard market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.69% between 2018 and 2023”
The interactive whiteboard (IWB) market is estimated to grow from USD 4.31 billion in 2018 to USD 5.16 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 3.69% between 2018 and 2023. The major factors driving the growth of the interactive whiteboard market include the trend of gamification in education and corporate sectors, adoption of e-learning and digital classroom solutions, and increased funding from different governments to incorporate IWBs for various end users. However, the lack of skilled professionals to operate IWBs, along with the higher cost of IWBs than that of traditional whiteboards is restraining the growth of the IWB market.
“Interactive whiteboard with screen size up to 69” is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023”
Considering today’s scenario, interactive whiteboards with a screen size up to 69” is widely adopted for different applications in the corporate sector. This high growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud storage features in IWBs used in the corporate sector. AI-based IWBs enable remote participation of a user in a conference or a meeting, translation of the meeting into other languages, and use of real-time analytics for taking notes during the meeting.
“Interactive whiteboard market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2018 and 2023”
The high growth can be due to the increased investments by the government in the education sector and the presence of some key manufacturers such as Samsung, LG Display, Sharp Corporation, and Panasonic in the APAC region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with the key industry people. The breakup of the profile of primary participants has been given below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 = 20%, Tier 2 = 45%, and Tier 3 = 35%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives = 35%, Directors = 25%, and Others = 40%
• By Region: North America = 45%, Europe = 25%, APAC = 20%, and RoW = 10%
The report profiles the top players in the interactive whiteboard market, along with providing their respective market ranking. Prominent players in the market include Foxconn (Taiwan), Hitachi (Japan), Samsung Display (South Korea), LG Display (South Korea), Panasonic (Japan), NEC (Japan), Ricoh (Japan), Google (US), Cisco (US), and Microsoft (US).
• The interactive whiteboard market, based on screen size, has been segmented into up to 69”, between 70” and 90”, and above 90”.
• The interactive whiteboard market, based on technology, has been segmented into infrared, resistive, capacitive, electromagnetic, and others (laser and ultrasonic).
• The interactive whiteboard market, based on end users, comprises education, corporate, and government.
• The geographic analysis has been done with regard to North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—market ranking of top players, value chain analysis, company profiles that provide the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the interactive whiteboard market, high-growth regions, and market dynamics—such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets and analysis of the interactive whiteboard market across regions
• Market diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographic regions, and recent developments in the overall interactive whiteboard market
• Competitive assessment: In-depth assessment of ranking, strategies, products of the leading players in the interactive whiteboard market