Fill Finish Manufacturing Market by Product (Consumables (Vial, Prefilled Syringes (Glass, Plastic), Cartridge, Single Use Systems), Instruments), End User (Contract Manufacturing Organization, Biopharmaceutical Company, CROs) - Global Forecast to 2022
“The fill-finish manufacturing market is projected to register a CAGR of 8.6%.”
The fill-finish manufacturing market is expected to reach USD 4.47 billion by 2022 from USD 2.96 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Technological advancements in fill-finish products, growth of the biopharmaceutical industry, rising adoption of prefilled syringes, and increase in fill-finish outsourcing are the major factors driving this market.
“The prefilled syringes segment is expected to account for the largest share of fill-finish manufacturing market by consumables in 2017.”
By products, the fill-finish manufacturing market is segmented into consumables and instruments. Based on the type of consumables used for filling biologics, the consumables segment is categorized into prefilled syringes, vials, cartridges, and other consumables (ampoules, bottles, bags, and single-use systems). In 2017, the prefilled syringes segment is expected to account for the largest share of the fill-finish manufacturing consumables market. This share of the prefilled syringes market is mainly due to their advantages, such as ease of administration, time and accuracy benefits, safety, and biologic sterility.
“The contract manufacturing organizations segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2017.”
By end user, the market is classified into contract manufacturing organizations, biopharma companies, and other end users. In terms of value, the contract manufacturing organizations segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2017. This can primarily be attributed to the rising demand for outsourcing the fill-finish manufacturing process and growing number of new entrants in the biologics manufacturing market.
“Europe to dominate the market in 2017.”
Geographically, Europe is expected to account for the largest share of the global fill-finish manufacturing market in 2017. The growing focus on the development of biosimilar due to the patent expiry of key biologic products is one of the major factors supporting the growth of the European market. Followed by Europe, North America is expected to account for the second-largest share of the global fill-finish manufacturing market in 2017.
Break-up profile of primaries:
• By Company Type- Tier 1-50%, Tier 2-30% and Tier 3-20%
• By Designation-C-level-27%, D-level-17% and Others-56%
• By Region-North America-50%, Europe-20%, Asia Pacific-20%, and RoW-10%
The key players in the fill-finish manufacturing market are Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (West Pharmaceutical Services) (US), Gerresheimer AG (Gerresheimer) (Germany), Robert Bosch GmbH (Robert Bosch) (Germany), IMA (Italy), OPTIMA (Germany), and Nipro Medical Corporation (US).
The fill-finish manufacturing market in this report is segmented by product, end user, and region. The study tracks and analyzes competitive developments such as product launches; expansions; agreements, partnerships, and collaborations; and acquisitions. It also profiles the key players and their core competencies within the fill-finish manufacturing market.
Reasons to buy this report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on portfolios offered by the top players in the global fill-finish manufacturing market. The report analyzes the fill-finish manufacturing market by product, end user, and region.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and product launches in the fill-finish manufacturing market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for fill-finish manufacturing products across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, and recent developments in the global fill-finish manufacturing market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the key players in the global fill-finish manufacturing market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook