FRP Grating Market by Resin Type (Polyester, Vinyl Ester, Phenolic), Process (Molded, Pultruded), Application (Stair Treads, Walkways, Platforms), End-use Industry (Industrial, Water Management, Cooling Towers, Marine), and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“The FRP gratings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.24% during the forecast period”
The global FRP gratings market is projected to reach USD 574.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.24% from 2016 to 2021. The key factor expected to drive the growth of the FRP gratings market is the increasing demand for FRP gratings from various industries. FRP gratings are corrosion and heat resistant, require low maintenance, and are preferred in the pharmaceutical, marine, oil & gas, food processing industries.
“Based on process, the pultruded FRP gratings segment is projected to witness a higher growth”
Pultruded FRP gratings exhibit better performance than molded gratings. Pultruded gratings are suitable for use in various applications because of their dimensional stability, high strength, light weight, impact resistance, low flammability, impact resistance, and low maintenance.
“Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for FRP gratings”
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for FRP gratings during the forecast period. The market in Asia-Pacific is driven by the increasing adoption of high-performance FRP gratings in various applications across end-use industries in the region.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided into the following three categories:
• By Company Type- Tier 1 - 10%, Tier 2 - 25%, and Tier 3 - 65%
• By Designation- C Level - 10%, Director Level - 30%, and Others - 60%
• By Region- North America - 10%, Europe - 45%, Asia-Pacific - 30%, Middle East & Africa - 10%, and Latin America - 5%
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of profiles of the companies listed below:
• Strongwell Corporation (U.S.)
• Techno Composites Domine GmbH (U.K.)
• McNichols Company(U.S.)
• Meiser GmbH (Germany)
• Bedford Reinforced Plastics (U.S.)
• AGC Matex Co. Ltd. (Japan)
• Kemrock Industries & Exports Ltd.(India)
• Eurograte Fiberglass Grating (Italy)
• Ferrotech International FZE (UAE)
• Exel Composites (Finland)
This report covers the FRP gratings market and forecasts the market size till 2021. The report includes market segmentation based on process (molded and pultruded), resin type (polyester, vinyl ester, phenolic, and others), application (stair treads, walkways, platforms, and others), end-use industry (industrial water management, cooling towers, marine, and others) and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa). The Porter’s Five Force analysis, along with drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities of the market have been discussed in the report. The report also provides company profiles and competitive benchmarking of the major players in the FRP gratings market.
Benefits of Buying the Report
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
• This report segments the FRP gratings market comprehensively and provides closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
• The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• This report will help stakeholders to better understand competitors and gain more insight to improve their position. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, investments & expansions, agreements, partnerships & joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions.