Chromatography Instruments Market by Type (Systems, Detectors), Consumables (Columns) and Accessories (Auto-sampler Accessories), Applications (Life science Research, Environmental Testing, Food & Beverage Testing), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“Chromatography instruments market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%”
The global chromatography instruments market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 10.99 billion. The key factors driving the growth of the overall chromatography instruments market include the rising food safety concerns, increasing use of chromatography tests in the drug approval process, and growing popularity of hyphenated chromatography techniques. However, inconsistency in the accuracy of different analyzers and the high cost of equipment is likely to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
“The life science industry is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Based on application, the chromatography instruments market is segmented into life science, environmental testing, food and beverage testing, and other applications. During the forecast period, the life science industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. This growth is mainly due to the growing importance of chromatography tests in drug approvals and increasing popularity of the hyphenated techniques.
“North America to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
North America is expected to hold the largest share in the global chromatography instruments for the forecast period of 2017–2022. Increasing funding environmental testing and clean up in the U.S. is one of the major factor for the growth of the market in the U.S. The rise in the government initiatives for the improvement of laboratory infrastructure in Canada will also drive market growth during the forecast period.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
• By Company Type – Tier 1–85%, Tier 2–9%, and Tier 3–6%
• By Designation – C-level–81%, Director Level–10%, Others–9%
• By Region – North America–40%, Europe–20%, Asia-Pacific–29%, RoW–11%
Some of the major players in the chromatography instruments market include Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Waters Corporation (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), and PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.).
The report analyzes the chromatography instruments market and aims at estimating the market size and the future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as type of chromatography instruments, consumables and accessories, application, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the global chromatography instruments market
• Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and service launches in the global chromatography instruments market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by type of chromatography instruments, product, application, and region
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global chromatography instruments market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and capabilities of reprocessing chromatography instruments of leading players in the global market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook