Cenospheres Market by Type (Gray Cenosphere, White Cenosphere), End-use Industry (Refractory, Construction, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Paints & Coatings), and Region - Global Forecasts to 2022
“The cenospheres market is projected to reach USD 689.2 million by 2022”
The global cenospheres market was valued at USD 346.8 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 689.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.16% from 2017 to 2022. The growing demand from end-use industries, such as paints & coatings, refractory, construction, and oil & gas is expected to drive the market in near future. However, limited sources of raw material and lack of quality control across emerging countries are major factors that may restrain the growth of the market.
“The Gray cenospheres segment is expected to witness the highest growth during forecast period”
The gray cenospheres segment is expected to witness the highest growth from 2017 to 2022, as they are widely used across industries. Gray cenospheres occur more frequently than white cenospheres in fly ash. These cenospheres have low content of alumina and high content of silica and iron. Gray cenospheres are used in various applications, such as concretes, plastics, resins, coatings, bricks, and rubbers.
“North America is projected to be the fastest-growing market during forecast period”
North America is projected to be the fastest-growing cenospheres market during the forecast period, due to the growing oil & gas and automotive industries in the region. The market in Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, and South America is also expected to witness significant growth, due to growing demand for cenospheres from the oil & gas and construction industries in these regions.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report
• By Company Type – Tier 1 - 37%, Tier 2 - 50%, and Tier 3 - 13%
• By Designation – C Level - 50%, Director Level - 31%, and Others - 19%
• By Region – North America - 32%, Europe - 39%, Asia-Pacific - 13%, the Middle East & Africa - 10%, and South America - 6%
The report includes company profiles of major players and the recent activities in the market, such as supply contracts, agreements, and partnerships & collaborations. Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Petra India Group (India), Cenosphere India Pvt. Ltd. (India), Durgesh Merchandise Pvt. Ltd. (India), Omya AG (Switzerland), Qingdao Eastchem Inc. (China), Envirospheres (Australia), Scotash Limited (U.K.), PR Energy Pvt. Ltd. (India), Ceno Technologies (U.S.), and Reslab Microfiller (Australia).
This report provides a detailed analysis of the cenospheres market and segments the same based on type, end-use industry, and region. Based on type, the market has been segmented into gray cenospheres and white cenospheres. Based on end-use industry, the market has been segmented into oil & gas, refractory, construction, automotive, and paints & coatings, among others. Based on region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the global cenospheres market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on cenospheres offered by the top players in the market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the global cenospheres market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for cenospheres across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global cenospheres market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global cenospheres market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook