Aluminum Composite Panels Market by Coating Base (PE & PVDF), Type (Fire-resistant, Anti-bacterial, Anti-static), Application (Building & Construction, Advertising Boards, and Transportation), Composition, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“Aluminum composite panels market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.58%”
The aluminum composite panels market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.58% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 1.77 billion by 2021. The market is driven by factors such as rapid urbanization, rising construction activities in emerging economies, and large-scale investments in the industrial and infrastructure sectors.
“Fire-resistant type in aluminum composite panels held the largest market share”
The fire-resistant segment is projected to grow at the highest rate as it is durable, protects from fire and UV-light, and can withstand moist and icy weather conditions. Fire-resistant aluminum composite panels are widely used in residential, industrial, and commercial structures; this segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. These are some of the factors driving the global fire-resistant type in the aluminum composite panels market.
“Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness a steady growth during the forecast period”
The Asia-Pacific market is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. The increasing population and rising income is accelerating the per capita spending on construction. The markets of China and India are projected to be lucrative due to their rising middle-class population and rising consumer spending on construction sectors.
Breakdown of Primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources included professionals such as constructors, aluminum composite panel manufacturers, distributors, consultants, and academic professionals. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 –35%, Tier 2 – 30%, Tier 3 – 35%
By Designation: C-level – 65%, Manager Level – 35%
By Region: North America – 25%, Europe – 22%, Asia-Pacific – 22%, MEA – 15%, LA – 10%
Note: The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2015.
Tier 1: Revenue > USD 5 billion; Tier 2: USD 1-5 billion > Revenue > USD 10 billion; Tier 3: Revenue < USD 1 billion
The various key players profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Alcoa Inc. (U.S.)
2. Yaret Industrial Group (China)
3. American Building Technology (U.S.)
4. Alumax Industrial Co., Ltd (Taiwan)
5. Shanghai Huayuan New Composite Materials Co., Ltd. (China)
6. Changshu Kaidi Decoration Material Co., Ltd. (China)
7. Guangzhou Xinghe ACP Co, Ltd. (China)
8. Jyi Shyang Industrial Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
9. Mitsubishi Plastics, Inc. (Japan)
10. Msenco metal Co., Ltd. (China).
The report on aluminum composite panels is segmented by type, base coating, composition, application, and region. This report provides a detailed analysis of the key industry players that has been done to provide insights into their business overview, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, agreements, expansions, and recent developments associated with the pervious pavement market.
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the aluminum composite panels market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, and expansions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook