Airflow Management Market by Offerings (Component (Blanking Panels, Grommets, Containment, and Air Filled Kits), and Services), Cooling System (Chilled Water, Direct Expansion), Data Center Type, Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023
“Airflow management market to grow at a CAGR of 9.24% between 2017 and 2023”
The airflow management market is projected from USD 475.2 million in 2017 to USD 807.3 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.24% between 2017 and 2023. Factors such as increasing number of data centers worldwide and improving cooling efficiency and thermal management in data centers are driving the growth of the airflow management market.
“IT and Telecom industry held the largest market share in 2016”
IT and telecom is the largest industry in the airflow management market. This industry is increasingly adopting advanced technologies, such as blade servers to cater to the growing computational requirements. This increases the energy requirement of the data centers as well as the operating temperature, thus rendering them unstable to run. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the airflow management market for providing efficient cooling for data centers in the IT and telecom industry.
“Airflow management market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period”
This report covers the airflow management market in North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. The airflow management market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023. The increasing investments in advanced technologies, growing data center infrastructure, and increasing focus on commercial and IT and telecom industries are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the airflow management market in this region.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 = 30%, Tier 2 = 35%, and Tier 3 = 35%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives = 35%, Directors = 40%, and Others = 25%
• By Region: North America = 35%, Europe = 30%, APAC = 30%, and RoW = 5%
The key players in the airflow management market profiled in this report are Upsite Technologies (US), Kingspan Group (Ireland), Schneider Electric (France), Eaton Corporation (Ireland), Subzero Engineering (US), Polargy, Inc. (US), Geist (US), AdaptivCOOL (US), 42U (US), Data Clean Corporation (US), EDP Europe (UK), Triad Floors (US), Conteg (Czech Republic), Unitile (India), Halton Group (Finland), E Technologies (US), ProSource Technical Services (US), Critical Environments Group (US), 2bm Ltd. (England), and Tripp Lite (US).
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the airflow management market segmented on the basis of offerings, cooling system, data center type, industry, and geography. This report aims to estimate the size and future growth potential of the airflow management market across the above mentioned segments. The report also includes an in-depth analysis of the key players in this market, along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
• This report includes market statistics pertaining to components, along with their respective market volumes.
• Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the airflow management market have been analyzed in this report.
• Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast by offerings, cooling system, data center type, industry, and geography have been performed to provide an overall view of the airflow management market.
• This report will help stakeholders better understand their competitors and gain insights on ways to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, product developments, and mergers & acquisitions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook