Next plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Next plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Next Plc (Next Plc) is a specialty retailer based in the UK. The company’s product portfolio includes apparel for men, women and kids, digital art, lifestyle accessories, footwear, flowers, home decor, garden and outdoor products, wine, gifts and electrical equipment. It sells products under Next, Lipsy and Label brands. It also retails its merchandise through several online websites www.next.co.uk, www.wine.next.co.uk, housesigns.next.co.uk, www.nextgiftlist.co.uk and www.nextflowers.co.uk websites. The company through Next Directory channel sells its products via catalogues. Its operations spread across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Rest of the World through its self-owned and franchised stores. Next Plc is headquartered in Leicester, the UK.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Next plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Next plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Next plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Next plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Next plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Next plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Next plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Next plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- Next plc: Company Overview
- Next plc: Overview and Key Facts
- Next plc: Overview
- Next plc: Key Facts
- Next plc: Key Employees
- Next plc: Key Employee Biographies
- Next plc: Major Products and Services
- Next plc: Company History
- Next plc: Management Statement
- Next plc: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Next plc: Key Competitors
- Next plc: Company Analysis
- Next plc: Business Description
- Next plc: SWOT Analysis
- Next plc: SWOT Overview
- Next plc: Strengths
- Next plc: Weaknesses
- Next plc: Opportunities
- Next plc: Threats
- Next plc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
- Next plc: Financial Deals Overview
- Next plc: Top Deals 2013 - 2017YTD*
- Next plc: Advisors
- Next plc: Top Financial Advisors
- Next plc: Divestments
- Next plc: Recent Developments
- Next plc: News and Events Summary
- Next plc: Business Expansion
- Next plc: Corporate Governance
- Next plc: Regulatory and Legal Events
- Next plc: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of TablesTable 1: Next plc: Key FactsTable 2: Next plc: Key EmployeesTable 3: Next plc: Locations and SubsidiariesTable 4: Next plc: Key CompetitorsTable 5: Next plc: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2013 - YTD*2017)Table 6: Next plc: Top Deals 2013 - 2017YTD*Table 7: Next plc: Financial Advisor Ranking by Value (US$m)Table 8: Next plc: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2013 - YTD*2017)Table 9: Next plc: News and Events SummaryTable 10: Next plc: Business ExpansionTable 11: Next plc: Corporate GovernanceTable 12: Next plc: Regulatory and Legal EventsTable 13: Next plc: Strategy and Operations
- List of FiguresFigure 1: Next plc: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2013 - YTD*2017)Figure 2: Next plc: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2013 - YTD*2017)