Yes Bank Limited – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Yes Bank Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Yes Bank Limited since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Yes Bank Limited's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Yes Bank Limited. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to buy
- Provides intelligence on Yes Bank Limited's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Yes Bank Limited and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Yes Bank Limited's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Yes Bank Limited’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
- COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- LIST OF TABLES
- LIST OF FIGURES
- TARGETS AND PARTNERS
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports
- Partnership – Overview
- Partnership – Deal reports
- CAPITAL RAISING
- Capital Raising – Overview
- Capital Raising – Deal reports
- PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP
- Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine Financial Deals Database
- Deal Definition and Methodology
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Yes Bank Limited partnership volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
- Table 2: Yes Bank Limited partnership trend by key deal type (2013-YTD2017)
- Table 3: Yes Bank Limited capital raising volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
- Table 4: Yes Bank Limited capital raising by deal type (2013-YTD2017)
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Yes Bank Limited partnership volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
- Figure 2: Yes Bank Limited partnership trend by key deal type (2013-YTD2017)
- Figure 3: Yes Bank Limited capital raising volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
- Figure 4: Yes Bank Limited capital raising by deal type (2013-YTD2017)