Suntory Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Suntory Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Suntory Group (Suntory), through its subsidiaries, is involved in the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, food products and the foodservice businesses. The group’s product offerings include alcoholic beverages such as beer, whisky, spirits, liqueurs and wine; non- alcoholic beverages such as tea, canned coffee, carbonated soft drinks, health drinks and mineral water. The group offers health care supplements, skin care products and ice cream products. Suntory offers its products under various brands such as Suntory Tennensui, Boss, Iyemon, Suntory Oolong Tea, Green DAKARA, C.C. Lemon, Ribena, Just Juice, Dekavita C among others. Suntory provides services such as dining and florist services. The group operates in Asia and Oceania, the Americas and Europe. It is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Suntory Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Suntory Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Suntory Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Suntory Group's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Suntory Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Suntory Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Suntory Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Suntory Group's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- Suntory Group: Company Overview
- Suntory Group: Overview and Key Facts
- Suntory Group: Overview
- Suntory Group: Key Facts
- Suntory Group: Key Employees
- Suntory Group: Key Employee Biographies
- Suntory Group: Major Products and Services
- Suntory Group: Company History
- Suntory Group: Management Statement
- Suntory Group: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Suntory Group: Key Competitors
- Suntory Group: Company Analysis
- Suntory Group: Business Description
- Suntory Group: SWOT Analysis
- Suntory Group: SWOT Overview
- Suntory Group: Strengths
- Suntory Group: Weaknesses
- Suntory Group: Opportunities
- Suntory Group: Threats
- Suntory Group: Recent Developments
- Suntory Group: News and Events Summary
- Suntory Group: Business Expansion
- Suntory Group: Financial Performance
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Suntory Group: Key Facts
- Table 2: Suntory Group: Key Employees
- Table 3: Suntory Group: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: Suntory Group: Key Competitors
- Table 5: Suntory Group: News and Events Summary
- Table 6: Suntory Group: Business Expansion
- Table 7: Suntory Group: Financial Performance