Sonic Corp. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Sonic Corp. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Sonic Corp (Sonic) is a drive-in restaurant operator based in the US. It was founded by Troy Smith as Top Hat Drive-In in 1950 and was renamed to Sonic in 1959. As of August 31, 2014 the company operates more than 3,518 drive-in restaurants including 391 the company operated and 3,127 franchise operated restaurants throughout the US, which makes it the largest drive-in restaurant chain in the US. The company’s menu features frozen desserts, sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, wraps, beverages and burritos among others. Sonic operates through two reportable divisions: company drive-ins and franchise drive-ins. The company’s restaurants serve around three million customers every day with every order is prepared fresh and made to order. Sonic is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the US.In November 2014, the company announced the opening of its new Culinary Innovation Center, a state-of-the-art venue where Sonic's culinary experts will test ideas, equipment, recipes and products to create the distinct drinks, snacks, entrees and desserts. The new facility is an important component in fueling the company's overall growth strategy including its goal of 1,000 new drive-ins in 10 years.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Sonic Corp. required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sonic Corp. in the form of a SWOT analysis.
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sonic Corp. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments.
- Intelligence on Sonic Corp.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors.
- News about Sonic Corp., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins.
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends.
- Gain understanding of Sonic Corp. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Sonic Corp. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Sonic Corp.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- Sonic Corp.: Company Overview
- Sonic Corp.: Overview and Key Facts
- Sonic Corp.: Overview
- Sonic Corp.: Key Facts
- Sonic Corp.: Key Employees
- Sonic Corp.: Key Employee Biographies
- Sonic Corp.: Major Products and Services
- Sonic Corp.: Company History
- Sonic Corp.: Management Statement
- Sonic Corp.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Sonic Corp.: Key Competitors
- Sonic Corp.: Company Analysis
- Sonic Corp.: Business Description
- Sonic Corp.: SWOT Analysis
- Sonic Corp.: SWOT Overview
- Sonic Corp.: Strengths
- Sonic Corp.: Weaknesses
- Sonic Corp.: Opportunities
- Sonic Corp.: Threats
- Sonic Corp.: Recent Developments
- Sonic Corp.: News and Events Summary
- Sonic Corp.: Business Expansion
- Sonic Corp.: Corporate Governance
- Sonic Corp.: Financial Performance
- Sonic Corp.: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sonic Corp.: Key Facts
- Table 2: Sonic Corp.: Key Employees
- Table 3: Sonic Corp.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: Sonic Corp.: Key Competitors
- Table 5: Sonic Corp.: News and Events Summary
- Table 6: Sonic Corp.: Business Expansion
- Table 7: Sonic Corp.: Corporate Governance
- Table 8: Sonic Corp.: Financial Performance
- Table 9: Sonic Corp.: Strategy and Operations