The NAFTA Skincare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA skincare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA skincare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key skincare market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA skincare market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The skincare industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $13,345.8 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the skincare industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $10,285.7 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,532.0 and $1,528.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the skincare industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $12,596.7 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $2,068.3 and $1,989.5 million, respectively.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA skincare market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA skincare market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA skincare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA skincare market?
- INTRODUCTION What is this report about? Who is the target reader? How to use this report Definitions
- NAFTA SKINCARE Industry Outlook
- SKINCARE IN CANADA Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Macroeconomic indicators
- SKINCARE IN MEXICO Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Macroeconomic indicators
- SKINCARE IN THE UNITED STATES Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Macroeconomic indicators
- COMPANY PROFILES Leading companies
- APPENDIX Methodology About MarketLine