Retailers - Global Industry Leaders: Top 15 Company Financials Chartbooks
In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The global retailers market has performed strongly in recent years, due primarily to strong demand in Asian economies and increasing wage levels.
- In the future, market growth is expected to accelerate.
- Wal-Mart leads the global market, generating approximately $480bn in revenues in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each company's performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
- Retailers Market Segmentation: Market Value
- Retailers Market Segmentation: Value Growth
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Revenue
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Revenue Growth
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Revenue & Net Profit
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Profit
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Net Profit Margin
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Revenue Per Employee
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Share Price
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Revenue vs. Debt
- Top 15 Retailers companies: Companies