Packages Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Packages Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Packages Limited (Packages) is a provider of consumer products and packaging solutions. The company offers a comprehensive range of packaging solutions such as folding cartons, flexible packaging materials and consumer products such as tissue rolls, facial tissue, tissue roll, kitchen roll, rose petal party products, wet tissues etc. The company also produces and commercializes finished and semi finished inks. Its products are utilized in several industries including food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, electronics, tobacco, pesticide, tea, shampoo, confectionery, dairy products and textile industries. The company sells its products under the brand names Rose Petal, Tulip, Maxob and Double Horse It distributes its products across the Middle East, Sri Lanka and Africa. Packages Limited is headquartered in Lahore, Sindh, Pakistan.
- Detailed information on Packages Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Packages Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Packages Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Packages Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Packages Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Packages Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Packages Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Packages Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook