PZU SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
PZU SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
PZU SA (PZU), a subsidiary of PZU Capital Group, is a multi-line insurance company. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals, families and corporate customers. The insurance products offered by the company include property insurance, life insurance, personal accident insurance, home insurance, and compulsory insurance. It also offers investment services including pension fund, investment funds, and savings programs. PZU offers comprehensive insurance coverage in all key sectors of private, public, and economic activity. It also offers health care insurance services. The company distributes its products through a network of multi-agencies, insurance brokers, bancassurance and strategic partnership programs, branch offices, and exclusive agents. The company has operation in the US, Canada, Poland, the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Japan and Hong Kong. PZU is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The company reported gross written premiums of PLN20,219 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 10.1% over FY2015. Its net premiums earned was PLN18,625 million, an increase of 7.1% over FY2015.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on PZU SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PZU SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PZU SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PZU SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PZU SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of PZU SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess PZU SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on PZU SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- PZU SA: Company Overview
- PZU SA: Overview and Key Facts
- PZU SA: Overview
- PZU SA: Key Facts
- PZU SA: Key Employees
- PZU SA: Key Employee Biographies
- PZU SA: Major Products and Services
- PZU SA: Company History
- PZU SA: Management Statement
- PZU SA: Company Analysis
- PZU SA: Business Description
- PZU SA: SWOT Analysis
- PZU SA: SWOT Overview
- PZU SA: Strengths
- PZU SA: Weaknesses
- PZU SA: Opportunities
- PZU SA: Threats
- PZU SA: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
- PZU SA: Financial Deals Overview
- PZU SA: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- PZU SA: Advisors
- PZU SA: Top Legal Advisors
- PZU SA: Mergers and Acquisitions
- PZU SA: Recent Developments
- PZU SA: News and Events Summary
- PZU SA: Corporate Governance
- PZU SA: Red Flags/DistressSignals
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PZU SA: Key Facts
- Table 2: PZU SA: Key Employees
- Table 3: PZU SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Table 4: PZU SA: M&A Average Deal Size - Value (US$m)
- Table 5: PZU SA: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- Table 6: PZU SA: Legal Advisor Ranking by Value (US$m)
- Table 7: PZU SA: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Table 8: PZU SA: News and Events Summary
- Table 9: PZU SA: Corporate Governance
- Table 10: PZU SA: Red Flags/DistressSignals
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PZU SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Figure 2: PZU SA: M&A Average Deal Size - Value (US$m)
- Figure 3: PZU SA: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)