PESTLE Insights: Croatia - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 24.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (20.4%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (17.9%). According to MarketLine estimates, the three sectors (nominal terms) are expected to grow by 5.1%, 3.5% and 4.3% respectively in 2019
The overall CROBEX exhibits an upward trend over last year. As of May 28, 2019, CROBEX stood at 1,869.4, compared to 1,855.6 on May 28, 2018
Jadranska Hrvatska and Kontinentalna Hrvatska are the major regions of Croatia. Kontinentalna Hrvatska accounts for 67.9% of the total GDP and 66.6% of the total population of Croatia in 2017
The Netherlands had the largest stock of FDI in Croatia, as of 2018
- As per the World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Croatia has improved over the last two years with a jump in rank from 51st in 2016 to 49th out of 160 countries in 2018
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook