OHB SE - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
OHB SE - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
OHB SE (OHB), formerly known as OHB Technology AG, is a provider of space technology and telematics systems and solutions to the European aerospace and aeronautics industry. The company develops and manufactures low earth orbit and geostationary orbit satellites for navigation, scientific, communication and earth observation applications. It also manufactures products for aviation, space travel and electronic data transmission, apart from providing global logistics support through transport management and shipment tracking. The company serves European and international companies and government agencies in the energy, oil and gas, defense, nuclear, aerospace and telecommunications sectors. The company, along with its subsidiaries has operations in Germany, France, French Guiana, the UK, Chile and the US. OHB is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on OHB SE required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting OHB SE in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of OHB SE including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on OHB SE's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about OHB SE, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of OHB SE and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess OHB SE as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on OHB SE's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- OHB SE: Company Overview
- OHB SE: Overview and Key Facts
- OHB SE: Overview
- OHB SE: Key Facts
- OHB SE: Key Employees
- OHB SE: Major Products and Services
- OHB SE: Company History
- OHB SE: Management Statement
- OHB SE: Locations and Subsidiaries
- OHB SE: Key Competitors
- OHB SE: Company Analysis
- OHB SE: Business Description
- OHB SE: SWOT Analysis
- OHB SE: SWOT Overview
- OHB SE: Strengths
- OHB SE: Weaknesses
- OHB SE: Opportunities
- OHB SE: Threats
- OHB SE: Recent Developments
- OHB SE: News and Events Summary
- OHB SE: Business Expansion
- OHB SE: Contracts
- OHB SE: Corporate Governance
- OHB SE: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: OHB SE: Key Facts
- Table 2: OHB SE: Key Employees
- Table 3: OHB SE: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: OHB SE: Key Competitors
- Table 5: OHB SE: News and Events Summary
- Table 6: OHB SE: Business Expansion
- Table 7: OHB SE: Contracts
- Table 8: OHB SE: Corporate Governance
- Table 9: OHB SE: Strategy and Operations