Nichols plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Nichols plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Nichols plc (Nichols) is a supplier of soft drinks based in the UK. The company supplies its products to pubs, clubs, restaurants and other leisure outlets. It also offers products for the soft drinks on dispense market. It sells and markets Vimto brand throughout the world along with the Levi Roots, Feel Good, Starslush Weight Watchers, Panda and Sunkist brands in the UK. The company also provides non-carbonated beverages. The other brands owned by the company include Cabana, Dayla, and Ben Shaws. Its operations span across the UK, Africa, the Middle East and Far East. Nichols is headquartered in Newton-le-Willows, the UK.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Nichols plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nichols plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Nichols plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Nichols plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Nichols plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Nichols plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Nichols plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Nichols plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- Nichols plc: Company Overview
- Nichols plc: Overview and Key Facts
- Nichols plc: Overview
- Nichols plc: Key Facts
- Nichols plc: Key Employees
- Nichols plc: Key Employee Biographies
- Nichols plc: Major Products and Services
- Nichols plc: Company History
- Nichols plc: Management Statement
- Nichols plc: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Nichols plc: Key Competitors
- Nichols plc: Company Analysis
- Nichols plc: Business Description
- Nichols plc: SWOT Analysis
- Nichols plc: SWOT Overview
- Nichols plc: Strengths
- Nichols plc: Weaknesses
- Nichols plc: Opportunities
- Nichols plc: Threats
- Nichols plc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
- Nichols plc: Financial Deals Overview
- Nichols plc: Targets and Partners
- Nichols plc: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- Nichols plc: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nichols plc: Key Facts
- Table 2: Nichols plc: Key Employees
- Table 3: Nichols plc: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: Nichols plc: Key Competitors
- Table 5: Nichols plc: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Table 6: Nichols plc: Targets and Partners
- Table 7: Nichols plc: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- Table 8: Nichols plc: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Table 9: Nichols plc: M&A Activity by Geography (2014 - YTD*2018)
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nichols plc: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Figure 2: Nichols plc: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Figure 3: Nichols plc: M&A Activity by Geography (2014 - YTD*2018)