- Company Snapshot
- Nexira: Company Overview
- Nexira: Overview and Key Facts
- Nexira: Overview
- Nexira: Key Facts
- Nexira: Key Employees
- Nexira: Major Products and Services
- Nexira: Company History
- Nexira: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Nexira: Key Competitors
- Nexira: Company Analysis
- Nexira: Business Description
- Nexira: SWOT Analysis
- Nexira: SWOT Overview
- Nexira: Strengths
- Nexira: Weaknesses
- Nexira: Opportunities
- Nexira: Threats
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nexira: Key Facts
- Table 2: Nexira: Key Employees
- Table 3: Nexira: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: Nexira: Key Competitors
Nexira - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Nexira - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Nexira (Nexira) is primarily involved in developing, manufacturing, and marketing of acacia gum products. The company’s product portfolio includes emulsifiers, texturizers, antioxidants and actives. Nexira provides natural ingredients for beverage and food applications such as bakery and cereals, confectionery, encapsulation, ice cream and dairy and sauces and dressings. It also offers botanical extract ingredients which find applications in cardiovascular health, joint health, anti-ageing, gut health, weight-management and anti-stress, among others. The company markets its products through distributors located across the Europe, the Middle East, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Nexira is headquartered in Rouen, France.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Nexira required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nexira in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Nexira including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Nexira's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Nexira, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Nexira and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Nexira as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Nexira's business structure, strategy and prospects.