Naval Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Naval Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Direction des Constructions Navales Services (DCNS) is a provider of naval defense solutions. The company designs, delivers, integrates and maintains naval systems. It primarily offers combatants, submarines, frigates, underwater weapons, combat systems and equipment. It also offers a wide range of civil nuclear and marine renewable energy solutions, apart from providing maintenance and repair services for the navy ships. DCNS’ naval defense capabilities include crisis management, blue water decisive capabilities, homeland security and fleet support. The company carries out its marketing and manufacturing activities across Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. DCNS is headquartered in Paris, France.
As part of its expansion strategy, DCNS acquired 61.6% stake in the OpenHydro, a commercial and technological leader in tidal turbines, which strengthens its businesses in the marine renewable energy sector.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Naval Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Naval Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Naval Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Naval Group's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Naval Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Naval Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Naval Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Naval Group's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- Naval Group: Company Overview
- Naval Group: Overview and Key Facts
- Naval Group: Overview
- Naval Group: Key Facts
- Naval Group: Key Employees
- Naval Group: Major Products and Services
- Naval Group: Company History
- Naval Group: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Naval Group: Key Competitors
- Naval Group: Company Analysis
- Naval Group: Business Description
- Naval Group: SWOT Analysis
- Naval Group: SWOT Overview
- Naval Group: Strengths
- Naval Group: Weaknesses
- Naval Group: Opportunities
- Naval Group: Threats
- Naval Group: Recent Developments
- Naval Group: News and Events Summary
- Naval Group: Contracts
- Naval Group: Financial Deals
- Naval Group: Market Developments
- Naval Group: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Naval Group: Key Facts
- Table 2: Naval Group: Key Employees
- Table 3: Naval Group: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: Naval Group: Key Competitors
- Table 5: Naval Group: News and Events Summary
- Table 6: Naval Group: Contracts
- Table 7: Naval Group: Financial Deals
- Table 8: Naval Group: Market Developments
- Table 9: Naval Group: Strategy and Operations