Mobile Apps in Middle East
Mobile Apps in Middle East industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for. Revenues are exclusive of VAT.
- The Middle Eastern mobile apps market is expected to generate total revenues of $10bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% between 2014 and 2018.
- The browsing/WAP segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $6.7bn, equivalent to 67.3% of the market's overall value.
- The growth of the Middle Eastern market will continue to be driven by the performance of the Saudi Arabian and UAE markets
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile apps market in Middle East
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile apps market in Middle East
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Middle East mobile apps market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Middle East mobile apps market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Middle East mobile apps market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Middle East mobile apps market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Middle East's mobile apps market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook