Milk in Spain
Milk in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The milk market consists of the retail sale of concentrated milk, fresh liquid milk, long-life liquid milk and powdered milk. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Spanish milk market had total revenues of $3.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2010 and 2014.
- The milk market is relatively fragmented, with Grupo Leche Pascual, CAPSA, Groupe Lactalis and Iparlat, together holding 55.3% of the market value.
- The long-life liquid milk (unflavored) segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $2.9bn, equivalent to 80.5% of the market's overall value.
Key Questions Answered
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the milk market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the milk market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key milk market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain milk market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
- What was the size of the Spain milk market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Spain milk market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain milk market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Spain's milk market?
Market value Market value forecast Category segmentation Geography segmentation Market share Market rivalry Market Overview Market definition Market analysis Market Data Market value Market Segmentation Category segmentation Geography segmentation Market share Market distribution Market Outlook Market value forecast Five Forces Analysis Summary Buyer power Supplier power New entrants Threat of substitutes Degree of rivalry Leading Companies Corporacion Alimentaria Penasanta (CAPSA) Grupo Leche Pascual, S.A. Iparlat, S.A. Groupe Lactalis Macroeconomic Indicators Country Data Methodology Industry associations Related MarketLine research Appendix About MarketLine List of TablesTable 1: Spain milk market value: $ million, 2010–14Table 2: Spain milk market category segmentation: $ million, 2014Table 3: Spain milk market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014Table 4: Spain milk market share: % share, by value, 2014Table 5: Spain milk market distribution: % share, by value, 2014Table 6: Spain milk market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19Table 7: Corporacion Alimentaria Penasanta (CAPSA): key factsTable 8: Grupo Leche Pascual, S.A.: key factsTable 9: Iparlat, S.A.: key factsTable 10: Groupe Lactalis: key factsTable 11: Spain size of population (million), 2010–14Table 12: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010–14Table 13: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010–14Table 14: Spain inflation, 2010–14Table 15: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2010–14Table 16: Spain exchange rate, 2010–14List of FiguresFigure 1: Spain milk market value: $ million, 2010–14Figure 2: Spain milk market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014Figure 3: Spain milk market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014Figure 4: Spain milk market share: % share, by value, 2014Figure 5: Spain milk market distribution: % share, by value, 2014Figure 6: Spain milk market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the milk market in Spain, 2014Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the milk market in Spain, 2014Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the milk market in Spain, 2014Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the milk market in Spain, 2014Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the milk market in Spain, 2014Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the milk market in Spain, 2014
- Executive Summary