Metals & Mining in Finland
Metals & Mining in Finland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The Finnish metals & mining industry had total revenues of $5.5bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2014 and 2018.
- Production volume increased with a CAGR of 2.2% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 7.0 million metric ton in 2018.
- The growing popularity of electronic vehicles will drive demand for lithium and other electronic metals. This will be positive for the nickel mines in Southern Saxony and Kaustinen which contain battery grade lithium.
Reasons to Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in Finland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals & mining market in Finland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Finland metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- What was the size of the Finland metals & mining market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Finland metals & mining market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Finland metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Finland's metals & mining market?
- 1 Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market value
- 1.2. Market value forecast
- 1.3. Market volume
- 1.4. Market volume forecast
- 1.5. Category segmentation
- 1.6. Geography segmentation
- 1.7. Market rivalry
- 1.8. Competitive Landscape
- 2 Market Overview
- 2.1. Market definition
- 2.2. Market analysis
- 3 Market Data
- 3.1. Market value
- 3.2. Market volume
- 4 Market Segmentation
- 4.1. Category segmentation
- 4.2. Geography segmentation
- 5 Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market value forecast
- 5.2. Market volume forecast
- 6 Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1. Summary
- 6.2. Buyer power
- 6.3. Supplier power
- 6.4. New entrants
- 6.5. Threat of substitutes
- 6.6. Degree of rivalry
- 7 Competitive Landscape
- 7.1. Who are the leading companies?
- 7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
- 8 Company Profiles
- 8.1. HKS Scrap Metals BV
- 8.2. Nussir ASA
- 9 Macroeconomic Indicators
- 9.1. Country data
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1. Methodology
- 10.2. Industry associations
- 10.3. Related MarketLine research
- 10.4. About MarketLineTable of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading companies?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. HKS Scrap Metals BV
8.2. Nussir ASA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Finland metals & mining industry value: $ million, 2014-18
- Table 2: Finland metals & mining industry volume: thousand metric ton, 2014-18
- Table 3: Finland metals & mining industry category segmentation: $ million, 2018
- Table 4: Finland metals & mining industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
- Table 5: Finland metals & mining industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
- Table 6: Finland metals & mining industry volume forecast: thousand metric ton, 2018-23
- Table 7: HKS Scrap Metals BV: key facts
- Table 8: HKS Scrap Metals BV: Key Employees
- Table 9: Nussir ASA: key facts
- Table 10: Nussir ASA: Key Employees
- Table 11: Finland size of population (million), 2014-18
- Table 12: Finland gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
- Table 13: Finland gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
- Table 14: Finland inflation, 2014-18
- Table 15: Finland consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
- Table 16: Finland exchange rate, 2014-18