Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to buy
- Provides intelligence on Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
- COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS
- TARGETS AND PARTNERS
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports
- Partnership - Overview
- Partnership - Deal reports
- CAPITAL RAISING
- Capital Raising - Overview
- Capital Raising - Deal reports
- Divestments - Overview
- Divestments - Deal reports
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine Financial Deals Database
- Deal Definition and Methodology
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Max India Ltd M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
- Table 2: Max India Ltd M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
- Table 3: Max India Ltd divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
- Table 4: Max India Ltd divestments activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
- Table 5: Max India Ltd private equity and ownership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
- Table 6: Max India Ltd private equity and ownership activity by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: LHC Group M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
- Figure 2: LHC Group M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
- Figure 3: LHC Group partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
- Figure 4: LHC Group partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)