Meat BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide_2016
The BRIC Meat industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC meat market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC meat market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC meat market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC meat market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC meat market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC meat market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC meat market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC meat market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the meat industry and had a total market value of $275,720.6 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.2% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the meat industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $206,171.5 million in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $38,757.4, $28,470.1, and $2,321.6 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the meat industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $232,958.9 million in 2020, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $42,738.0, $30,244.3 and $3,179.0 million, respectively.Please note:
The Online Download verison of the report is a Global Site License version.