McWane, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
McWane, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
McWane, Inc. (McWane or 'the company') is a provider of water distribution solutions. The company's products include fire hydrants, cast-iron water and sewer pipes, fittings, iron pipes, valves, fire safety equipment, compressed air tanks, and other plumbing and water work products. It is one of the important suppliers of waterworks and monitoring products in US. The company operates through its subsidiaries, which include Atlantic States Cast Iron Pipe Company, M&H Valve Company, Clow Water Systems Company, Canada Pipe Company, Tyler Pipe & Coupling, ANACO, Manchester Tank & Equipment Company, Amerex Corporation, Synapse Wireless, ComTech Korea, Futurecom, Zinwave, and Nighthawk. It primarily operates in North America. The company is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, US.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on McWane, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting McWane, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of McWane, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on McWane, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about McWane, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of McWane, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess McWane, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on McWane, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- McWane, Inc.: Company Overview
- McWane, Inc.: Overview and Key Facts
- McWane, Inc.: Overview
- McWane, Inc.: Key Facts
- McWane, Inc.: Key Employees
- McWane, Inc.: Key Employee Biographies
- McWane, Inc.: Major Products and Services
- McWane, Inc.: Company History
- McWane, Inc.: Management Statement
- McWane, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- McWane, Inc.: Key Competitors
- McWane, Inc.: Company Analysis
- McWane, Inc.: Business Description
- McWane, Inc.: SWOT Analysis
- McWane, Inc.: SWOT Overview
- McWane, Inc.: Strengths
- McWane, Inc.: Weaknesses
- McWane, Inc.: Opportunities
- McWane, Inc.: Threats
- McWane, Inc.: Recent Developments
- McWane, Inc.: News and Events Summary
- McWane, Inc.: Corporate Governance
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: McWane, Inc.: Key Facts
- Table 2: McWane, Inc.: Key Employees
- Table 3: McWane, Inc.: Company History
- Table 4: McWane, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 5: McWane, Inc.: Key Competitors
- Table 6: McWane, Inc.: News and Events Summary
- Table 7: McWane, Inc.: Corporate Governance