Lycored Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Lycored Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Lycored Ltd (Lycored) is a manufacturer and supplier of functional and nutritional ingredients. The company primarily offers carotenoids, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, coloring and flavor enhancing food ingredients and other specialty ingredients for food fortification and dietary supplements. In addition, it offers tablets, chewable tablets, hard shell capsules, softgel capsules, liquid shots, powders, gummies and natural bars. The company’s products find application in a number of industries including food, beverages, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and dietary supplement and nutrition. Lycored markets its products under the brands of Lycomato, Lycofem, Lycoderm and Lycopro, to mention a few. The company operates through its facilities in Israel, the UK, Switzerland, the US, Ukraine and China. Lycored is headquartered in Beer Sheva, Israel.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Lycored Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Lycored Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Lycored Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Lycored Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Lycored Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Lycored Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Lycored Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Lycored Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- LycoRed Ltd: Company Overview
- LycoRed Ltd: Overview and Key Facts
- LycoRed Ltd: Overview
- LycoRed Ltd: Key Facts
- LycoRed Ltd: Key Employees
- LycoRed Ltd: Major Products and Services
- LycoRed Ltd: Company History
- LycoRed Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries
- LycoRed Ltd: Key Competitors
- LycoRed Ltd: Company Analysis
- LycoRed Ltd: Business Description
- LycoRed Ltd: SWOT Analysis
- LycoRed Ltd: SWOT Overview
- LycoRed Ltd: Strengths
- LycoRed Ltd: Weaknesses
- LycoRed Ltd: Opportunities
- LycoRed Ltd: Threats
- LycoRed Ltd: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
- LycoRed Ltd: Financial Deals Overview
- LycoRed Ltd: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- LycoRed Ltd: Divestments
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: LycoRed Ltd: Key Facts
- Table 2: LycoRed Ltd: Key Employees
- Table 3: LycoRed Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: LycoRed Ltd: Key Competitors
- Table 5: LycoRed Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (TTM*)
- Table 6: LycoRed Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Table 7: LycoRed Ltd: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- Table 8: LycoRed Ltd: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: LycoRed Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (TTM*)
- Figure 2: LycoRed Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Figure 3: LycoRed Ltd: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)