Lentex SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Lentex SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Lentex SA (Lentex) is a manufacturer and supplier of flexible floor covering products. The company's products portfolio includes residential floor coverings, object Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) flexible floor coverings and nonwovens. It provides commercial floor covering under brands including Flexar, Orion Mat, Lupus, Orion and Orion Chips. In addition, the company offers residential floor coverings under brands such as Syrius, Maxima, Bonus and Maxima Eko. Moreover, its nonwovens include Spunlace, Chemobond, Silican Bell Lentex Ball, Fluffy, Mechanically Stuck and Termobond. The company's products find application in various end-markets such as automotive, footwear, horticulture, sanitary, technical, construction, furniture, clothing and filtration. Key customers of the company include Komfort, OBI, psb, Leroy Merlin, Merkury Market and Castorama. The company principally markets its products in Poland and also in other countries. Lentex is headquartered in Lubliniec, Silesian, Poland.
- Detailed information on Lentex SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Lentex SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Lentex SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Lentex SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Lentex SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Lentex SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Lentex SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Lentex SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook