Hurtigruten AS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Hurtigruten AS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Hurtigruten AS (Hurtigruten), a subsidiary of Silk Bidco AS, is a maritime transport service provider. The company transports passenger and freight across the western and northern coast of Norway. It operates ferries and high-speed regional express ships. It also provides excursion packages and adventure trips. Its fleet offers accommodation, restaurants, saloons, Polar Circle boats, and expedition crew. The company offers round-trip journey from Bergen to Kirkenes. It also rents ships to various companies in the oil industry. It operates expedition ships, to mention a few such as MS Fram, MS Midnatsol, MS Spitsbergen, MS Nordstjernen and MS Roald Amundsen. The company offers explorer cruises to the Antarctic, Spitsbergen, Iceland, Europe, the Americas, Transatlantic and Greenland. The company also provides holiday packages with land adventures in Norway, Europe, North and South America. Hurtigruten is headquartered in Tromso, Norway.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Hurtigruten AS required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hurtigruten AS in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Hurtigruten AS including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Hurtigruten AS's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Hurtigruten AS, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Hurtigruten AS and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Hurtigruten AS as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Hurtigruten AS's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- Hurtigruten AS: Company Overview
- Hurtigruten AS: Overview and Key Facts
- Hurtigruten AS: Overview
- Hurtigruten AS: Key Facts
- Hurtigruten AS: Key Employees
- Hurtigruten AS: Key Employee Biographies
- Hurtigruten AS: Major Products and Services
- Hurtigruten AS: Company History
- Hurtigruten AS: Management Statement
- Hurtigruten AS: Key Competitors
- Hurtigruten AS: Company Analysis
- Hurtigruten AS: Business Description
- Hurtigruten AS: SWOT Analysis
- Hurtigruten AS: SWOT Overview
- Hurtigruten AS: Strengths
- Hurtigruten AS: Weaknesses
- Hurtigruten AS: Opportunities
- Hurtigruten AS: Threats
- Hurtigruten AS: Recent Developments
- Hurtigruten AS: News and Events Summary
- Hurtigruten AS: Business Expansion
- Hurtigruten AS: Contracts
- Hurtigruten AS: Corporate Governance
- Hurtigruten AS: Financial Deals
- Hurtigruten AS: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hurtigruten AS: Key Facts
- Table 2: Hurtigruten AS: Key Employees
- Table 3: Hurtigruten AS: Key Competitors
- Table 4: Hurtigruten AS: News and Events Summary
- Table 5: Hurtigruten AS: Business Expansion
- Table 6: Hurtigruten AS: Contracts
- Table 7: Hurtigruten AS: Corporate Governance
- Table 8: Hurtigruten AS: Financial Deals
- Table 9: Hurtigruten AS: Strategy and Operations