Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the United Kingdom
Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the health care equipment & supplies market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the health care equipment & supplies market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key health care equipment & supplies market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom health care equipment & supplies market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom health care equipment & supplies market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom health care equipment & supplies market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom health care equipment & supplies market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom health care equipment & supplies market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom's health care equipment & supplies market?
The health care equipment & supplies market analyzes manufacturers of health care equipment, medical devices and supplies. The market profile covers disposable equipment and supplies such as syringes, catheters, electrodes, sutures, bandages, implantable prostheses, orthotics and prosthetics; otologic & technical aids such as hearing aids and wheelchairs; ophthalmic equipment such as eye glasses, contact lenses and ophthalmoscopes; in vitro diagnostics such as devices for clinical chemistry, microbiology, immunology and genetic tests; and other equipment such as imaging equipment and films and equipment for radiotherapy, dialysis, endoscopy, anesthetics, etc.
Market value refers to the revenues generated through the sale of health care equipment and supplies. The market is valued at manufacturers’ selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The UK health care equipment & supplies market is forecast to generate total revenues of $18.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.5% between 2012 and 2016.
The disposable equipment & supplies segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $9.4bn, equivalent to 50.5% of the market's overall value.
The UK health care equipment & supplies market has been hit by government cuts to the NHS. In the future, efficiency measures by the Conservative government will continue to stifle the market.