Industry Groups Chartbook - Online Retail in Asia-Pacific
The internet has revolutionized many areas of human activity, not least of all retailing. Today a huge share of the world's shopping is done online and traditional retailers are quickly falling in the wake of e-retail powerhouse companies. Retail has never been more competitive, and correct utilization of the internet is the single most important focal point for any retail business today.
- The Asia-Pacific market has grown strongly in recent years, and is expected to continue to do so in the future.
- Electrical & Electronics Retail is the largest segment in the online retail market.
- Per capita spending is highest in South Korea.
Reasons to buy
- Identifies the size of online retail market from 2010 to 2017 in various countries.
- Provides forecasts of the market's performance between 2018 and 2022 in various countries.
- Details the segmentation of the market.
- Details the performance of each segment over time, complete with forecasts and country comparisons.
- Discusses distribtuion channels in the market.
- Provides per capita expenditure amounts for each country.
- Details the leading companies in the market for each country.
- How large is the online retail market?
- Which countries have the largest market?
- How is the market forecast to perform?
- What segments make up the market?
- How has each segment performed?
- Who are the leading companies in each country for this market?
- Market Value
- Market Forecast
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Grocery
- Home & Garden Products
- Distribution Channels
- Per Capita Comparison
- Market Leaders