Industry Groups Chartbook - Food & Grocery Retail in Europe
Food & Grocery retailing is one of the most important market across the globe. Since the invention of currency food produce has been traded, and in every corner of the world massive household names compete on both price and quality in an increasingly intense market.
- The European market has grown strongly in recent years, and is expected to continue to do so in the future.
- Food is the largest segment in the food & grocery retail market.
- Per capita spending is highest in Switzerland.
Reasons to buy
- Identifies the size of the food & grocery retail market from 2010 to 2017 in various countries.
- Provides forecasts of the market's performance between 2018 and 2022 in various countries.
- Details the segmentation of the market.
- Details the performance of each segment over time, complete with forecasts and country comparisons.
- Discusses distribtuion channels in the market.
- Provides per capita expenditure amounts for each country.
- Details the leading companies in the market for each country.
- How large is the food & grocery retail market?
- Which countries have the largest market?
- How is the market forecast to perform?
- What segments make up the market?
- How has each segment performed?
- Who are the leading companies in each country for this market?
- Market Value
- Market Forecast
- Distribution Channels
- Per Capita Comparison
- Market Leaders