The Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market 2016–2026 Market drivers, trends, developments and challenges
This report offers detailed analysis of the global military aircraft market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for military aircraft. Additionally, the report also highlights challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Military aircraft market size and drivers.
Military fixed wing aircraft market dynamics and trends.
Technological Developments in the industry.
Key challenges for the military fixed wing industry.
Reasons To Buy
What is the development of the military aircraft market?
Who are the big players in the market?
Who is the biggest spender in the market?
What are the major technological advances and challenges in the market?
The military aircraft market has been producing reliable moderate growth levels and is expected to continue to do so. Brazil, Russia and the USA are likely to be some of the biggest spenders this year in their respective continents. In Africa spending looks likely to drop by the end of the decade.
A drain on resources is the constant need for replacement of old aircraft which does sap military budgets but effects most nations. Increased international rivalry has the effect of increasing demand for military aircraft. Fighters are likely to continue to dominate the aircraft spend and in order to reduce costs countries are increasingly using development partnerships.
In such a technological industry there are always developments coming through that could allow the creation of new vehicles with new abilities. New fuel efficient engines, flying programs, 3D Audio software, new vehicles and “smart skinned” aircraft are all emerging technologies.
- Military Aircraft Market Size and Drivers
- Global military aircraft market to grow at a CAGR of .% over -
- North America to account for the largest market for the sector globally
- Asia-Pacific region to grow at a CAGR of .% over the forecast period
- Military Aircraft Market in Europe to be led by Russia
- Middle East Market to exhibit steady growth over the forecast period
- Brazil to dominate the region’s military aircraft spending
- Africa expected to register a positive growth rate despite decline in
- Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market Dynamics and trends
- Need for replacement of aging aircraft driving the market
- Intensifying rivalry among nations lead to a surge in the demand
- Fighters to dominate the military aircraft sector
- Demand for stealth bombers expected to surge
- Partnerships for Market Expansion
- Joint R&D programs to reduce costs
- Technological developments
- US to develop fuel efficient adaptive engines
- New program to help reduce pilot workload
- US investing in thermal management technology for fighter aircraft
- New D audio software for cockpit applications
- French military develops Pegasus prototype, a flying dune buggy
- Smart skin’ for military aircraft
- Key challenges for the military fixed wing market
- Budget cuts affect major aircraft programs
- Efficient thermal management to pose a challenge
- Global military aircraft market to show moderate growth
- North American region to account for the largest share
- Technology developments and increase in partnerships to drive the market
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Global Military Aircraft Market Overview
- Table 2: Joint Ventures and Co-operation Agreements
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Military Aircraft Market Breakdown by Region (%), 2015–2025
- Figure 2: North America Military Aircraft Market (US$ Billion), 2016–2026
- Figure 3: North America Military Aircraft Market (US$ Billion), 2016–2026
- Figure 4: Asia Pacific Military Aircraft Market (US$ Billion), 2016–2026
- Figure 5: Change in Asia Pacific Market Size (%), 2016–2026
- Figure 6: Europe Military Aircraft Market (US$ Billion), 2016–2026
- Figure 7: Change in Europe Market Size (%), 2016–2026
- Figure 8: Middle East Military Aircraft Market (US$ Billion), 2016–2026
- Figure 9: Change in Middle East Market Size (%), 2016–2026
- Figure 10: Latin America Military Aircraft Market (US$ Million), 2016–2026
- Figure 11: Change in Latin America Market Size (%), 2016–2026
- Figure 12: Africa Military Aircraft Market (US$ Million), 2016–2026
- Figure 13: Africa Military Aircraft Market (US$ Million), 2016–2026