- Company Snapshot
- Fromageries Bel SA: Company Overview
- Fromageries Bel SA: Overview and Key Facts
- Fromageries Bel SA: Overview
- Fromageries Bel SA: Key Facts
- Fromageries Bel SA: Key Employees
- Fromageries Bel SA: Key Employee Biographies
- Fromageries Bel SA: Major Products and Services
- Fromageries Bel SA: Company History
- Fromageries Bel SA: Management Statement
- Fromageries Bel SA: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Fromageries Bel SA: Key Competitors
- Fromageries Bel SA: Company Analysis
- Fromageries Bel SA: Business Description
- Fromageries Bel SA: SWOT Analysis
- Fromageries Bel SA: SWOT Overview
- Fromageries Bel SA: Strengths
- Fromageries Bel SA: Weaknesses
- Fromageries Bel SA: Opportunities
- Fromageries Bel SA: Threats
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Fromageries Bel SA: Key Facts
- Table 2: Fromageries Bel SA: Key Employees
- Table 3: Fromageries Bel SA: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: Fromageries Bel SA: Key Competitors
Fromageries Bel SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Fromageries Bel SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Fromageries Bel SA (BEL) is a producer and marketer of cheese. The company’s product portfolio includes pressed, processed, fresh and spreadable cheese. It also offers dairy products including milk, cream, butter and cheddar. The company markets its products under core brands and other brands. Its core brands include The Laughing Cow, Mini Babybel, Leerdammer and Boursin. Other brands include Apericube, Babybel, Picon, Price's and Sylphide, among others. BEL also produces and markets specially prepared dairy proteins under Nollibel brand to food manufacturers especially ice cream, yogurt and other dairy product producer. The company offers its products to foodservice companies through its subsidiary BEL Foodservice. It sells its products across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Greater Africa. BEL is headquartered in Paris, France. In May 2015, the company entered into an agreement with Fipar-Holding and Sopar to acquire 69.8% stake of Safilait, which would strengthen its portfolio in Moroccan market.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Fromageries Bel SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fromageries Bel SA in the form of a SWOT analysis.
- An in-depth view of the business model of Fromageries Bel SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments.
- Intelligence on Fromageries Bel SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors.
- News about Fromageries Bel SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins.
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends.
- Gain understanding of Fromageries Bel SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Fromageries Bel SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Fromageries Bel SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.