Food & Grocery Retail BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide_2016
The BRIC Food & Grocery Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC food & grocery retail market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC food & grocery retail market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key food & grocery retail market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC food & grocery retail market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC food & grocery retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC food & grocery retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC food & grocery retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC food & grocery retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC food & grocery retail market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the food & grocery retail industry and had a total market value of $3,298,701.6 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.3% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the food & grocery retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $2,456,363.9 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $398,075.1, $228,270.3, and $215,992.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the food & grocery retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $4,171,203.1 million in 2020, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $692,902.2, $332,890.8 and $270,279.4 million, respectively.Please note:
The Online Download verison of the report is a Global Site License version.