Ethias SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Ethias SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Ethias SA (Ethias), a subsidiary of Vitrufin SA, is a provider of life and non-life insurance products to individuals, public sector and corporate companies. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers car insurance, home insurance, travel cancellation insurance, life insurance, property and casualty insurance, machine breakage insurance, all-risk insurance, hospitalization insurance, work accidents insurance, life accidents insurance, and group insurance. Ethias’s insured parties comprise the federal state, regions and communities, local public authorities, and various intercommunity and semi-public bodies, schools, public interest organizations, hospitals, and associations. The company markets and distributes its products through a network of insurance advisors, website and two contact centers. Ethias is headquartered in Liege, Belgium.The company reported gross written premiums of EUR2,453.8 billion in FY2016, a decrease of 0.7% over FY2015.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Ethias SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ethias SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ethias SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Ethias SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ethias SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Ethias SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Ethias SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Ethias SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- Ethias SA: Company Overview
- Ethias SA: Overview and Key Facts
- Ethias SA: Overview
- Ethias SA: Key Facts
- Ethias SA: Key Employees
- Ethias SA: Major Products and Services
- Ethias SA: Company History
- Ethias SA: Management Statement
- Ethias SA: Key Competitors
- Ethias SA: Company Analysis
- Ethias SA: Business Description
- Ethias SA: SWOT Analysis
- Ethias SA: SWOT Overview
- Ethias SA: Strengths
- Ethias SA: Weaknesses
- Ethias SA: Opportunities
- Ethias SA: Threats
- Ethias SA: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
- Ethias SA: Financial Deals Overview
- Ethias SA: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- Ethias SA: Divestments
- Ethias SA: Recent Developments
- Ethias SA: News and Events Summary
- Ethias SA: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ethias SA: Key Facts
- Table 2: Ethias SA: Key Employees
- Table 3: Ethias SA: Company History
- Table 4: Ethias SA: Key Competitors
- Table 5: Ethias SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (TTM*)
- Table 6: Ethias SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Table 7: Ethias SA: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
- Table 8: Ethias SA: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Table 9: Ethias SA: News and Events Summary
- Table 10: Ethias SA: Strategy and Operations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ethias SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (TTM*)
- Figure 2: Ethias SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
- Figure 3: Ethias SA: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)