Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Enterprise Insurance Company Limited (EIC), a subsidiary of Enterprise Group Ltd. is a non-life insurance service provider. The company offers a wide range of non-life insurance products and services to its individual and corporate clients. Key insurance offered by the company include personal and group accident insurance, assets all risk insurance, burglary insurance, cash-in-safe insurance, business interruption insurance, contractors-all risk insurance, electronic equipment insurance, employers liability insurance, erection all risk insurance and fidelity guarantee insurance. It also offers fire insurance, transit insurance, motor insurance, money insurance, travel insurance, product liability insurance, home and personal asset protection insurance and professional indemnity insurance. Services offered by the company include claims settlement, insurance advisory and on-line insurance supporting services. The company offers insurance solutions through a network of branch offices and insurance agents. EIC is headquartered in Accra, Ghana.
- Detailed information on Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook