Country Chartbook - Healthcare Indicators: The Euro Area
With global populations rapidly increasing, the provision of healthcare has never been more important in improving workforces to encourage economic growth and development, and governments in all parts of the world are feeling pressure to improve healthcare systems in the face of growing obesity, poor diets and increasing demands for improved quality of life from their workforces.
- The largest economy in the group is Germany.
- Life expectancy is highest in Italy.
Reasons to buy
- This report is a chartbook, which collects large datasets and displays them as easy-to-understand graphics and charts.
- It identifies the largest country economies in a particular geography or grouping by 2018 nominal GDP.
- It details the various health, economic and demographic factors of each country, including extensive historical data ranges and forecasts over the next six years.
- Identifies the major economies within each group by nominal GDP and real GDP growth rates.
- Provides data on both historical and forecast per capita GDP.
- Details levels of healthcare expenditure by both governments and individuals.
- Compares access to both doctors and hospital beds.
- Provides data on population, population growth and mean ages.
- Provides data on bith and death rates.
- Details smoking and obesity levels, exploring their effect of life expectancy.
- Details disease incidence rates.
- Real GDP
- Nominal GDP per Capita
- Healthcare Expenditure
- Household Expenditure
- Provision of Health Services
- Life Expectancy & Infant Mortality Rates
- Birth & Death Rates
- Smoking & Obesity
- Smoking & Obesity on Life Expectancy
- Disease Incidence