Construction Materials BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide_2016
The BRIC Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC construction materials market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC construction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC construction materials market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC construction materials market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC construction materials market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC construction materials market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the construction materials industry and had a total market value of $525,138.5 million in 2015. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the construction materials industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $401,786.1 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $82,060.5, $21,204.2, and $20,087.6 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $548,880.2 million in 2020, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $117,960.7, $21,585.9 and $18,228.3 million, respectively.Please note:
The Online Download verison of the report is a Global Site License version.