- Company Snapshot
- Clarins SA: Company Overview
- Clarins SA: Overview and Key Facts
- Clarins SA: Overview
- Clarins SA: Key Facts
- Clarins SA: Key Employees
- Clarins SA: Key Employee Biographies
- Clarins SA: Major Products and Services
- Clarins SA: Company History
- Clarins SA: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Clarins SA: Key Competitors
- Clarins SA: Company Analysis
- Clarins SA: Business Description
- Clarins SA: SWOT Analysis
- Clarins SA: SWOT Overview
- Clarins SA: Strengths
- Clarins SA: Weaknesses
- Clarins SA: Opportunities
- Clarins SA: Threats
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of TablesTable 1: Clarins SA: Key FactsTable 2: Clarins SA: Key EmployeesTable 3: Clarins SA: Locations and SubsidiariesTable 4: Clarins SA: Key Competitors
Clarins SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Clarins SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Clarins SA (Clarins) is a cosmetic and personal care product manufacturing company based in France. The company is involved in the production and marketing of perfumes, skincare, hair care and make-up products. Its product portfolio includes cleansers, moisturizers, anti-aging serums, exfoliators, compacts, concealers, mascaras, lipsticks and glosses. The company also offers personal care products for men such as shaving products, after shave soothers, revitalizing gels. Its products are sold under Clarins, My Blend, Mugler, Azzaro and Swarovski brands. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Clarins is headquartered in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on Clarins SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Clarins SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Clarins SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Clarins SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Clarins SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Clarins SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Clarins SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Clarins SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.